Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Meet Mojo....


Remember the 'Glamour Shot' post? Well this is Mojo, the inspiration for that post. I had encouraged his owner, Rachelle, to submit that famous glamour shot and post Mojo's story here. Well, here it is.....

"Mojo is 2 1/2 years old and he was supposed to be a Christmas present for my mom 2 years ago. I was searching the internet for Basset puppies but they were so hard to find. In my searching I came to a website of a Basset breeder and contacted her and asked her if she had any puppies and she said she did but they wouldn't be available for a few months. Christmas came and I decided to tell my mom about my hunt for a Basset puppy for her. She decided to contact the breeder herself and long story short we met all the puppies from Mojo's litter and ended up bringing Mojo home with us. Now I tell people that Mojo is her only child and I'm just her roommate!! My mom also befriended a woman who ended up getting one of Mojo's brothers (Slider) and now whenever they get together they bring "the boys" so they can visit and play!"

Isn't he fabulous?! Have you ever seen a more glamorous Basset Hound? Look at the front paws. It's almost like he's saying "Now, WAIT a minute!"

No comments:

Search

Google