Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Go Fed Ex!


Just got this email and pic from Karen....

"So.....I think being pet friendly is a Fed Ex requirement (unlike the USPS...ahem....).

We have a substitute Fed Ex lady on Tuesdays who loves Cooper....she freaked out one day when she thought I said "he was no longer with us", but I was talking about something else. If she sees him in the office, she literally gets on the concrete floor and rolls around with him. It's the highlight of his day. Anyway, I hadn't seen her in a while and it happened that she came in today. I told her she'd missed Cooper because he'd been in the office the last couple of days. She asked how he was...if he was eating...sleeping, etc. She then unexpectedly dug deep into those god awful Fed Ex pants...and handed me two tiny dog treats! She said they were all natural, real lamb....etc. I took them but didn't have the heart to tell her that Cooper couldn't have them. I wanted to tell her he can only have shredded carrots as a treat, but was afraid she'd pull one out of her pocket the next time around :) "

I'm telling you, there is a reason Fed Ex has that dog on the side of their truck! And a reason why dogs love them!

No comments:

Search

Google