Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm (sort of) Cheating on Frank....



Introducing.....Mea! Mea belongs to my friend Daniel. Mea is a female fawn colored Doberman. Daniel is Italian and I love that he chose an adorable name that also has a cute meaning. In Italian & Spanish Mea means 'mine'. How CUTE is that? Our Mea spells it her own special way cause she's super sassy :)

Sometimes Daniel brings Mea to work (shhhh don't tell...) and I just love seeing her and how she's grown. Wish I could see her more. We're working on that! She still has to meet Little Edie.

This is one of Daniel's earlier most favorite photos of Mea. She was just 8 months old here. He's going to continue to post stories & pics of her to catch us all up to speed on what a beautiful Doberman she's blossomed into now that she has a loving home and daddy.

Mea is Daniel's pride and joy. "Through these tough times, she is the reason I get out of bed in the morning (otherwise she would just shit on the floor-mamma waits for no one). I am blessed for she is such a warm heart and simply intelligent. I swear she understands what I am saying. Just for the record.....she despises squirrels! They make her go bananas. The end...for now."

Note to self - must google 'dogs and squirrels' and try to understand where in the evolutionary process dogs grew to hate squirrels. Cause have you ever noticed that squirrels actually taunt dogs? They totally mess with them just to piss them off and dogs totally take the bait......

No comments:

Search

Google