Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Last night, Little Edie, Agnes, Percy, Duane, Polly and I carved our Halloween pumpkins (see next post), drank too much wine and watched the classic Peanuts special - "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"

I forgot how brilliant the Peanuts cartoons were. Especially Snoopy. The beginning of this clip features Snoopy as the World War I Flying Ace vs. The Red Baron.

Feeling inspired (and long after Duane gave up for the night) Polly and I attempted to carve the image of Snoopy, aka the World War I Flying Ace, on our last pumpkin. Oh so sad.........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can we all agree that Charles Schultz is the BOMB!

Les scenes avec Snoopy en la campagne francaise sont incroyable.

He's the lowly mutt.

Unknown said...

I am trying to revive the last pumpkin.
The drunkin punkin.

Search

Google