Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ginger has issues.....

So, here is a video I shot of Frank & Ginger. I thought this would be a good introduction to the world of Ginger. I could post one of her cute, adorable pictures but this video truly captures the essence of Miss Terrier Nation (as Joe calls her).

That's Wanda, their nanny (yes, they have a NANNY!) holding Ginger. She asked to not be shown in the video; had she known I would be filming that day she "would not have worn my baggy pants". Whether she likes it or not, she's making her debut too! Check out her t-shirt. That about sums it up. Frank & Ginger's names in espanol (as given by Wanda) are Mammi & Pappi. Wanda is the best....

The funniest part is that at the very end Ginger was so worked up over trying to get the treat that she accidently bit Wanda's arm! You can hear Wanda start to scream just as the video ends. We had a good laugh over this.

No comments:

Search

Google