Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Please pass the Grey Poupon.....

Edie and I love spending time at Polly and Duane's house. Polly is a great cook. She is constantly feeding me and we have many impromptu wine gatherings where Edie, Percy and Agnes get a chance to play.

Every time I have dinner there, whether it's just the three of us or a planned dinner party, it is always effortlessly lavish and perfectly served. I always compliment Polly on her inventive and delicious menus and Duane on his ability to always impress with the presentation. Everything is always served on a platter with delicate little individual glasses or serving dishes. So decadent.

So it is only fitting that Percy and Agnes have their water dish atop a special platter that Duane bought (of course) just for this purpose.

So decadent, indeed......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, shucks, I'm blushing. Don't you love the bone china bowl? They call that pattern "PAW" I'm taking it onto Antiques Roadshow. I think it's Ming Dynasty.

Search

Google