Friday, April 18, 2008

Now I've Seen It All......

So there's this store here that sells cupcakes. Nothing but cupcakes. All day long. There is always a line waaaaaay down the block. They have 20 flavors and each precious cupcake costs $3.25 or $36 for a dozen. That's a lot of dough for a cupcake! HA!

They have been featured on tons of tv shows including, the end all-be all - Oprah. I've tried Sprinkles cupcakes. Ehhhh. They're ok. I don't get all the fuss. I'm all about a bargain. I'd rather go to Ralphs and get a dozen cupcakes in a plastic container for $7.99 myself. I love that sugary cupcake icing. YUM! And I'd certainly never wait in that big long line just for a dang cupcake.

Well, Sprinkles couldn't leave well enough alone. Whoever does their marketing is pretty smart. Not only have they started selling their cupcake mix at $14 a pop they now make a cupcake for dogs! At least the dogs get a break. Their cupcake cost $2.50 and is made with unbleached flour, eggs, honey and vanilla. The 'frosting' is made with carob or yogurt.

So now at least you can take your pooch with you to wait in that dreadful line and you both get a reward in the end. Don't forget to bring your $6.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Search

Google