Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Little Edie is a Big Girl Now

I've started to notice some changes in Little Edie. Her once delicate little pink fleshy belly is now turning a darker color. Some of her clothes are starting to fit a little tighter. When I look down at her I realize she has filled out a bit. Other people have noticed it and said so too.

When I got Edie from the pound she was a skinny little thing. She weighed in at her doctors office at 6.5 lbs. I weighed her on my bathroom scale Friday and to my complete surprise it said 11 lbs!!!! We did it twice. She sat perfectly still. Now, I don't know if my scale is calibrated the same as the doctors but that is a BIG difference.

We tried again Sunday so I could get a picture for you and even tho she sat completely still on the scale I got two different readings that time. 9.5 lbs. and 10.5 lbs. My scale may be a little wonky but there's no doubt that my little girl is not so little anymore.

No comments:

Search

Google