Thursday, April 10, 2008

Before and After

Little Edie has a favorite toy. It's a little pink purse that I got for her at Target. It was actually one of the first toys I got her. When you squeeze it makes the sound of a kiss and then it says "I love you". It's really cute.

My mom happened to see it and thought it was cute and got her the same toy for Christmas not knowing she already had it. I told her 'That's ok. I'll save it" I knew the first one would need replacing.

I was right...... On the left is the one I got her back in September. Well....... what's left of the one I got her. On the right is the one my mom got her which I just gave her a few days ago. My mom and I said that if either of us sees it again, we'll buy it for her. Let's see how long version #2 lasts.

No comments:

Search

Google