Thursday, December 27, 2007

Glamour Shot






The other night I was at a holiday party and saw Karen's friend Rachelle. We started talking about this blog and she told me all about her Basset Hound, Mojo. I told her she must submit a picture and story and make Mojo a regular here.

I showed her the picture of Little Edie that is the screen saver on my phone. Then she whipped out her wallet and pulled out a photo of Mojo. Not before she admitted, however, that Mojo had posed for this "glamour shot". You've seen these, right? Where you go to the mall and you get all decked out like a glamazon and then you pose like supermodel? Well, Mojo's pic was totally fabulous but he was not all decked out.

Then I saw these wigs and I thought how fun it would be to really dress your little one up in true "glamour shot" fashion..... Check out the Little Edie lookalike with the 'amber' wig. I'm ready for my close-up!

No comments:

Search

Google