Friday, December 14, 2007

Frances Albert Friday!


So many of Joe & Darren's female friends and family have stayed at their house over the years. Everyone always said the same thing about Frank. They always felt safe. Like he was watching over them. Frank loved company. He was so happy when people were in his house. He always stayed close to daddy but would make sure to make the rounds and check on everybody.

I used to stay at the house when Joe and Darren would take trips. I always felt so safe there alone at night with Frank. He was always by my side. I would pull his bed next to me to watch tv and he was always right there. The best was when we would go to sleep. He would jump up in the bed next to me and position himself like a person with his head on the pillow. He would then promptly take over more than his side of the bed. He would snore, dream, kick and fart all night long. I would wake up and he'd be practically pushing me off the bed. But then I'd reposition him, we'd end up spooning together and he would let out a big content grunt and go back to sleep.

In the morning he would wake up, stretch those long legs, let out a loud squeak of a yawn, jump off the bed, shake himself off and then do his happy dance while he waited for me to take him to the kitchen for his good morning treat. As we walked down the hall he always nipped at my hand with his mouth. Those were special times.

No comments:

Search

Google