Monday, November 12, 2007

In Memory.....

Kevin & Frank

Two beautiful souls that were part of my everyday life and that I loved very much are both gone now. It's hard to believe that Kevin left us three years ago and his beautiful doberman, Frank, who he rescued at 6 months old left us today. Frank was 8 years old. My thoughts are with Joe, Darren, Ginger and Frank's nanny Wanda. This is a very deep and profound loss for all of us.

I will not be posting for the rest of this week to honor Frank's memory. I love you Frank.......

1 comment:

nanab said...

I am Frank's East Coast Grandma.
I was devastated today to hear of
his passing. I knew he was in alot
of pain and the decision was made
out of his masters' love for him.
When I would visit Calif, Frank
would always find a way to sneak
in my bedroom for some quality
time with me and I loved it!
Rest in peace, my sweet boy...
Love, Nana (in Virginia)

Search

Google