Friday, November 30, 2007

Adorable Puppy Needs a Home......


Here is a copy of an email I received today. Maybe you know someone who can help....

In order to protect the privacy of the person who sent me this, if you are interested in this dog, please post a comment on this post and I will forward the info. Thanks!

Hi All!

I found this puppy wandering my neighborhood yesterday (11/24/07). She is very sweet and very smart, I have already taught her to sit. She seems house broken. She gets along great with my dog Charlie and loves our baby, but she is a puppy who really needs a great and loving home!

However... PLEASE HELP ME! I HAVE AN INFANT AND CANNOT TAKE ON THE RESPONSIBILITY OF TRAINING A PUPPY!!!!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR PASS THIS ON!

We have put out flyers, but no one is claiming her. She had no tags and has chipped pink nail polish on her toes - so perhaps she needs a new more responsible home!

Thank you sooooo very much!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Search

Google