Saturday, February 16, 2008

It's All Greek To Me

Here I am in Greece on the island of Santorini. Imagine my surprise when I came across this adorable female Doberman sitting on the steps of her owners home. I ran up to try to pet her and everyone was telling me "oh no, those dogs are not friendly". Silly people....

The owner let me in and let me play with her. She was beautiful and so sweet and happy. The owner told me how much she appreciated that I loved her dog. She said everyone is afraid of her and she doesn't know why. I went back to look for her the next day but she wasn't there. The husband had taken her for a walk. The owner thanked me for coming again. I showed her a picture of Frank on my phone and we had a nice chat about how special Dobermans are.

No comments:

Search

Google