Sunday, May 11, 2008

Chee-Wow-Whaaaaatttt????

The trailer is finally here for Beverly Hills Chihuahua. You know, the movie they made without Little Edie. Emphasis on the "wow" cause wow, did they really get ripped off. Edie can dance like that. She can sing. She can talk. She just learned how to swim on her vacation. She totally moves within the inner circles of the most powerful people on the planet and I'm sure she can beat a drum if you put one in front of her. She's like one of those triple threat celebrities. The ones that can sing, dance and act. She's the complete package. She'll get her big audition one day. You just wait.

Oh and get a load of the voice of Edward James Olmos in the beginning "My name is Papi"???? Gee......how original. Papi. Does he fall in love with Mami??

The plot of this movie still escapes me but I'm sure it will be up for an Oscar nom so I'm going to go online now and see if I can order my advance tickets.

No comments:

Search

Google